On the 28th of November, in Shanghai, the China based campus of L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique will celebrate its 1st anniversary in China.
After one year of activity in China, the annual figures and facts of the China based campus of L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique speak for themselves:
- 750 Hours of class,
- 150 China-based teachers and professionals gathered in a strong network,
- 38 Master’s degree students,
- 38 Four-month design internships in China-based companies,
- 35 Conferences on design and other related topics,
- 2 Major product design workshops with top-tier Chinese groups Hisense and Supor,
- 2 Active blogs on design and pedagogy,
- 1 Active online community group,
- And 1 Passion: Creativity!
To thank all the people that participated in the programme success, the China Campus of L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique will organise a party in Shanghai. Meant to help people share ideas and get to know each other better, the event will consist in an afternoon of design conferences and an evening of partying.
An afternoon of design culture
14:00-15:00: “How To Find A Good Design Job?” Speech by Philipp Michel from PAE Design Talent
15:00-16:00: “Success Stories” China based former students of L’Ecole de design Nantes Atlantique relate their experience of design in China
16:00-17:00: “How To Become A Good Designer?” Video and speech by Chris Hosmer, Industrial Designer and Director of Continuum China
17:00-18:00: “Objectified” Documentary video by Gary Histwit
An evening of fun!
18:00-21:00: Cocktail party
If you wish to attend this event please contact Maud-Andréa to the following address: email@example.com